Pumpkin Spiced Covid-19 Update
We are a group of people working together towards a common goal. And what is our goal? Our continuous goal is to do our very best to Take Care of our community with integrity and fairness.
With the increase in Covid-19 cases in Manitoba, and “Pumpkin Spice Season” upon us, we thought it was a good time to reiterate, clarify, and update our Covid-19 Precautions and Procedures.
Our Team is doing our very best to Take Care of our clients, and community during the Covid-19 pandemic.
We can Take Care of most transactions over the phone and by email, including waiving photo requirements for driver’s licenses.
Team is open to face to face interaction. If you are planning a visit to our office, please be aware of the following protocols prior to your arrival.
- You may not enter if you have travelled outside of the approved zones according to the government of Manitoba in the last 14 days
- You may not enter if you have been exposed to, or are experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19 such as cough, fever, difficulty breathing, or pneumonia.
- You may not enter if you are required to self-isolate due to travel or awaiting Covid-19 test results.
- Payments can be made by Visa, MasterCard, Interac Debit, or Cheque. CASH WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Face Masks Required
- Superhero masks optional
- The use of hand sanitizer prior to entering our office is required
Clients will be asked to wait outside of the office to allow for screening and social distancing. Any unnecessary guests that are not required for the transaction will be asked to wait outside the office. If you do not wish to stand in line, please call our office to make an appointment, or to discuss processing your transaction by phone and email.
There may be times when Our Team’ers are dealing with an increase in telephone calls and line-ups at our doors. Please be patient with us during this time. Our Team will Take Care of you as soon as we possibly can.
Team Insurance Management and all our “Team'ers” would like to thank our clients and community for your patience, understanding, loyalty, and your efforts to keep each other safe!